[Asterisk-Users] record message during dial

Arjan Kroon Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Tue May 24 01:35:09 MST 2005

Hello,

I want to record the message of both parties during a dial.

My extensions.conf at the line where dial is looks like this:

exten => s,803,Dial(SIP/arjankroon2,30,rR)

My Sip.conf look like this:

[arjankroon2]

;Turn off silence suppression in X-Lite ("Transmit Silence"=YES)!

;Note that Xlite sends NAT keep-alive packets, so qualify=yes is not
needed

type=friend

;context=OUTGOING

host=192.168.230.10    ; ip adres from the outbound server

nat=yes                       ; X-Lite is behind a NAT router

canreinvite=no                ; Typically set to NO if behind NAT

;disallow=all

allow=gsm                     ; GSM consumes far less bandwidth than
ulaw

;allow=ulaw

;allow=alaw

register => ${HOSTNAME}:<password>@192.168.230.10 ; register to outbound
server

If I look at the version of Asterisk I've got Asterisk 1.0.0.

At the web page
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Dial I found
it is possible to use the parameters w or W.

But when I place this parameter in my dail command it doesn't do
anything.

What am I doing wrong?

Kind Regards,

Arjan Kroon