[Asterisk-Users] CallerID

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon May 23 22:37:47 MST 2005

Ive also tested yac... Problems there.. How to tell asterisk what ip to send
the info to... And it doesn't run external apps.

Im testing astapi and identapop pro, doesn't run external apps also and I
seem to be having problems with astapi since I don't get the callerid but
the calledid which is my own extension number :(

Any other apps out there?