[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind Cisco Router

Kevin Kiely Asterisk at gtcus.com
Mon May 23 16:18:55 MST 2005

I am having a problem communicating with my asterisk box behind a Cisco
router.  I am running NAT on the inside and wanted to port forward to
the asterisk IP but it is not working.  I must be missing something..

This is the NAT statement I am using:

ip nat inside source static udp 10.2.1.50 4569 interface Serial0 4569
ip nat inside source static udp 10.2.1.50 22 interface Serial0 7022

I realize that this may not be a totally asterisk question, so if anyone
can offer a suggestion, a reply off-list is appreciated.

Kevin