[Asterisk-Users] Windows IAX Softphone

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon May 23 14:58:37 MST 2005

I agree, Firefly is the only one that seems to be at such a late stage
in development.  It really works quite well.

However,
A) I wish it had more call appearances!  Put someone on hold, and call
another number, right...?  That would be really nice... You can't even
load more than one instance of firefly.

B) Although I can't reproduce it, there is a problem similar to the one
mentioned on the list about Diax.  It seems that when network
connectivity between * and firefly is disrupted mid-call, there have
been instances where firefly hung, and eventually crashed.  Of course,
this is on my Windy-oze box at work, and they _do_ crash for other
reasons I'm told...

Moj