[Asterisk-Users] ZyXEL Prestige 2000W - cant make a call?

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Mon May 23 13:50:53 MST 2005

I do - I generally always have that to keep * in the path for transferring
(although I'm not entirely sure about whether transferring could still
happen if phones went directly to each other with a re-invite - but I
shouldn't show my ignorance right now :)).

I'll try another Prestige 2000W phone that I haven't taken out of the box
yet and see if it happens with it.

Its funny because there is no problem at all receiving calls on it - it
works very well - sound quality was very good - although the phone appears
to be lacking in features at first glance (no transfer button, no VM button
and it feels cheap) - people may be better off with a FXS module and a
generic DECT analogue phone - although I suppose you can't connect to an
existing 802.2x infrastructure then.

Thanks and I'll post my results with a 2nd phone,

Derek