[Asterisk-Users] E&M Tie Line

Matt Loretitsch matt at bird-technologies.com
Mon May 23 13:07:47 MST 2005

/etc/zapata.conf

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs    (adjust to suit your t1 framing and encoding)
e&m=1-24

/etc/asterisk/zaptel.conf

[channels]
echocancel=yes
echotraining=400
context=default
signalling=featd  (this send *ani*dnis* to my PBX, otherwise use 'em_w'
for this parameter
callerid=asreceived
musiconhold=default
group=1
channel=>1-24

Are you hooking up to a Definity by chance?  I can send those configs
too if you need em'  Pretty easy actually.  I couldn't do a PRI tie line
because I'm out of processor channels on the Avaya side.  Bummer!  Good
luck!
-Matt