[Asterisk-Users] CallerID, TAPI and CTI

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Mon May 23 08:57:57 MST 2005

On 03:05, Mon 23 May 05, Anton Krall wrote:
> I would like to hear stories from people using TAPI, CTI or CallerID
> software with Asterisk.
>
> What are you guys using, setup examples, etc.
>
> Has anybody sucessfully integrated SugarCRM with Asterisk and how did you do
> it.
> Are you running callerid software? Did you stumble into problems like using
> tapi and callerid software returned both the callerid and calledid?

We have a webbased CRM/HRM/Groupware app.
See http://www.covide.net
I there a small layer will popup when a customer calls and
his/her number is in our database. Also, all phone numbers
are clickable for a "Click-to-call" function.
The product is opensource so you can use the callerid stuff.
If you're only interested in the callerid stuff go to
http://michiel.vanbaak.info/Files/
I prepared a little tgz file there with the files that do
the trick for us.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."