[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Mon May 23 04:57:21 MST 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 02:17:57PM -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:
> Guess that makes about 9 out of 10 happy customers... anyone want
> to make that 90 out of 100?

We've only dealt with them a couple time.  However, our first order consisted
of a Vegastream ATA which was just flakey and a Snom 190 that had the handset
quit working.

We contacted Snom about the 190 and after a few days they said, "phone must be
broken, return to reseller".  We contacted voipsupply about that and they
said, "You shouldn't contact Snom about a problem like that, you should call
us first.  Snom's turnaround will probably take a few days to resolve the
problem and we'd like to have you back up and running sooner than that."

They exchanged both units for us and their standard operating procesure is to
advance ship replacements.

So, in short, their customer support is EXCELLENT!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.