[Asterisk-Users] Modifying Asterisk's C files

Bharat M. Sarvan bharat.sarvan at ezzibpo.com
Mon May 23 02:53:30 MST 2005

Hello Everybody,

                        I wished to know that the .c files in Asterisk in
the /usr/src/asterisk directory, can they be modified to change the behavior
of Asterisk? If yes, could you please tell me as how does one go about
modifying the code and also which are the files that are modified? It would
be very kind of you if could mail me a sample file with the changes made and
the original file. Kindly please do reply. Thank you.

Regards,

Bharat M. Sarvan