[Asterisk-Users] RE: Cisco 7940g Firmware load problems

Rafal Koszyk rafal at friendlysol.com
Sun May 22 23:29:22 MST 2005

Hello,

 We had the same problem. From my understanding - the Univeral Loader showed up somewhere around version 7. So if you have a 6 or less, or if you are coming from a different protocol - you first need to load the loader, which I think is POO3-07-4-00. After that loads, setup the configs to load POS3-07-4-00. The Universal loader will then know what to do with that file.

I might have mixed up the order (P00 and P0S) - so just play with it - it will take you 5 min to update.

Rafal

--
Best regards,
 Rafal                            mailto:rafal at friendlysol.com