[Asterisk-Users] Hangup Issues on TDM40B FXO Australia

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Sun May 22 20:35:27 MST 2005

Hi,

I have 2 Asterisk servers in .pg and 2 in .au

In .pg I have had to configure them as if they were in .au and use LS
signaling.

I am using the latest Asterisk @ Home (1.0) and it is working well with 1
TDM400P for interfacing with the PSTN lines.

Previously I had exactly the problem you have described using Asterisk @
Home (0.7).

I also had a memory leak problem in that all the memory 512Mb would be
gradually used up and after about 3 days the audio would begin to suffer.

The upgrade was a full reinstall and rebuild from documentation and once
completed, the problems have not reappeared.

These server are also NTP servers and DHCP servers

Regards,