[Asterisk-Users] Upgrade cause's no Audio on IAX

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Sun May 22 17:20:09 MST 2005

Further to this I have done a full reinstall of everything including
ztdummy and asterisk to the CVS version downloaded yesterday.

I get a Loud Buzzing when the line answers now and leaving a voicemail
mesg just leaves blank :(

So I am thinking as it appears that the ATA works correctly with g729a
that it would be either IAX2 problems or iblc codec problems :(

Has anyone got any advice?

Thanks

David