[Asterisk-Users] more than one company hosting their PBX on the samemachine?

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun May 22 16:30:16 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 18:34 -0400, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> One potential problem wuold be CDRs, if they have access to them they would
> see the other customers. I would think one could cutomize the CDR
> applicastion to query only for the context for that company.

I dont see this as a problem for two reasons, in the cdr-csv there is a
Master.csv that is generated for all calls, and each 'acountcode' has
its own file named accountcode.csv.

If using a database you can select based on that (or whatever else).  So
they would be able to get what they need.  I would question giving
people shell access to the box, that is too prone to problems, which
means that you will need some other means to give them access, which
inherently implies there is some processing.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402