[Asterisk-Users] Using patch -p0 <meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt produces 'malformed patch' message

Flash Love flashl at cox.net
Sun May 22 14:45:19 MST 2005

I have googled for several hours and have read several threads but I have not
found an answer yet. I have downloaded asterisk-1.0.7 and WebMeetMe-Gui. I
have tried to use the diff file 'meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt' to add the
changes needed for WebMeetMe-Gui.

Using  'patch -p0 <meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt' in the apps directory returns:
patching file app_meetme.c
patch: **** malformed patch at line 157: @@ -680,7 +178,7 @@

I am beginning to think that I am using the wrong version of asterisk with
this patch for app_meetme. Do anyone know which version of asterisk is
compatible with WebMeetMe-Gui_v1.3.2 and its diff file
'meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt'?

Thanks