[Asterisk-Users] How can you keep agents logged in across a restart?

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Sun May 22 13:24:36 MST 2005

Yes, I have done what is called a Zombie list. I save the current
registrations list every time a new registration comes in.

When asterisk recycles I send a SIP message to everyone in the zombie
list asking them to reregister with asterisk. Part of the SIP protocol.

Mind you this only works with SIP. It is changes to the chan_sip.c code.

Race "the tyrant" Vanderdecken