[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Project Consultant/Parner Wanted

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Sun May 22 08:22:46 MST 2005

Hello All,

How are you all doing today? Good I hope.

I am sure that I have asked this question before, but recently lost my
emails server and thus any replies that you may have sent me.

We are working to get a small online VoIP service established and I am
looking for someone who might like to partner on this project or possibly
offer reasonable consulting services.

We need someone to take the lead on the development of the Asterisk PBX
server and site configuration to get the service set up and operating.

Please send an email if interested.

Have a good day,
Lonnie