[Asterisk-Users] CallerID

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun May 22 09:07:10 MST 2005

Hi,

This can be a dialplan issue or a call-alert issue. It is higly dependant on
which channel you are monitoring and the way callerid is handled throughout
your dialplan. I have seen similar things when using TAPIrex instead of
Call-Alert. The TAPI messaging layer allows you to peek into a lot of
environment things of the call, including the CALLERID and the CALLEDID
(subtle difference ;).

Florian