[Asterisk-Users] Boosting Internet Bandwidth for VOIP

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun May 22 07:03:22 MST 2005

chawki hammoud wrote:

>--- Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:
>

>>>./rc.tc start
>>>RTNETLINK answers: File exists
>>>

>My knowledge about this topic is limited. I am not
>aware about any QoS running. Do you know how I can
>find out?

These are the errors I get if I try to run my Wonder Shaper script twice
on the same interface. For me that would be tun0. The script shows the
following to remove the current TC queues:

tc qdisc del dev $DEV root
tc qdisc del dev $DEV ingress

Make sure $DEV is your actual network interface that you were getting
the errors, before trying the new script. For example:

tc qdisc del dev eth0 root
tc qdisc del dev eth0 ingress

This will probably get rid of at least the 'File exists' errors, not
sure on the others.

Doug