[Asterisk-Users] Mysql CDR

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat May 21 20:27:50 MST 2005

Rodrigo Otavio de Fraga wrote:
> Hi,
> When I finished a call, the asterisk give a message : FAILED TO INSERT
> INTO DATABASE.

Make sure that the details inside cdr_mysql.conf are correct.

I.E. if it has username bob, password fred, host 127.0.0.1, run mysql -u
bob -p

Then it will ask you for a password.

Type fred (or whatever your password is).

Then it should connect (if the user/pass is in the db).

If you then type use cdr (where cdr is the name of your cdr database) it
should work.

So, if you go through these steps, you should be able to find out where
the problem is.

(BTW: you did create the tables didn't you?)

:)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell