[Asterisk-Users] IAX provider using Broadvox's network?

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Sat May 21 20:25:13 MST 2005

Hi.

I'd really like to start using Broadvox or one of the many companies
that resell connectivity to their network, since they are the only
VoIP provider out there that solidly advertises full support for T.38
(I'd be using the openh323 stuff for faxing, since Asterisk doesn't do
T.38).

However, I really like using IAX for my voice calls.  Is there any way
to have both?  Ultimately I'd like to be doing fax detection in
Asterisk with a handoff to the inbound fax receive via T.38, but I
don't think Asterisk is ready for that yet.

  - a