[Asterisk-Users] IAX losing registration

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat May 21 20:23:14 MST 2005

Joel Duffield wrote:
> The firewall I'm using is a Linksys BEFSR41 V3 it says that it uses "The
> router uses NAT and TCP/IP port inspections" not stateful inspections.

Make sure that your are using qualify=xxx for your IAX2 peers.

For example, if you set it to 400 (this is in iax.conf in the definition
for a particular account), it would send a request every 400ms (and mark
the peer as unreachable if it goes over this amount).

If you still get problems, lower the number.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell