[Asterisk-Users] realtime app data formatting

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sat May 21 18:34:32 MST 2005

On the wiki it say's that if you use the Goto commands you need to
replace ',' with '|' in the app data field.  But in the examples it
uses '|' in place of ',' in the Dial command also in a couple of
places.

Is it safe to replace ',' with '|' everywhere in the app data field
when using realtime?  Or should I still to substituting ',' with '|'
only for the Goto commands?

I'm putting together a quick perl script that parses extensions.conf
and any include files, then writes out the sql commands to put
everything into the database.  I'll post it on the wiki when it's
finished.

Chris