[Asterisk-Users] Working Xten, Asterisk, double-NAT configs out there?

Aaron O'Hara ajeo at hungryforlife.org
Sat May 21 12:41:56 MST 2005

All,

I have my * box NAT'd with all ports forwarded that are SIP related
(based on Wiki).  I also have nat=yes, externalip=WAN address of
firewall, internalip=LAN network of *.

I have my Xten soft phone on a PC which is NAT'd behind firewall with
ports forwarded.  I have also followed instructions on Wiki for Xten.

I can authenticate fine, and sip show peers shows my extension is OK,
but whenever I dial another SIP or zap channel, I can a "max retries
exceeded" on my * box.

Can somebody post a working config with * behind firewall w/ports
forwarded and xten behind firewall w/ports forwarded?

Thanks,

-- Aaron