[Asterisk-Users] paging thru sipura-841

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Sat May 21 06:47:53 MST 2005

Hey steve

I remember a tip somewhere where they used a conference room and added all
the users into that conference muted, then kicked them out at the end of the
call. Sorry I can't remember at all where this was but it looked like it
could work. How did you get the autoanswer to work, I have tried different
patches and non work?

joel