[Asterisk-Users] IAX losing registration

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Sat May 21 06:45:27 MST 2005

My * box keeps losing its registration to all the servers it is registering
to, the only way to fix it is to restart asterisk and then it works fine for
another 2 hours or so. I'm on a static IP, but this happens like clockwork
every time. I have seen other people that have this problem but never an
answer. Please can any guru out there help me. This is the only problem with
this system that is keeping me from going live with it. Here is my IAX2 show
registry.

Host                  Username    Perceived             Refresh  State
216.94.102.***:4569   **********  <Unregistered>             60  Request
Sent
139.142.184.***:4569  **********  <Unregistered>             60  Request
Sent

* them out just for security but these fields show up fine.

Thanks Joel