[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail With No Messages?

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sat May 21 00:15:06 MST 2005

You can use the unavail.gsm sound file for more than voicemail.  Why not
have a Background() statement in its own context with the dtmf options
you want from there:

[leavenomessage]
exten => s,1,Background(unavail.gsm)
exten => 1,1,Dial(LA/la/land)
exten => *,1,Goto(the-main-menu)

Man is that a rough-cut!!  ..you get the idea.

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com