[Asterisk-Users] Annoucement in MeetMe and segmentation fault

Jeffrey Starin jeffs at speakeasy.net
Fri May 20 19:21:35 MST 2005

Hi!

I have MeetMe working fine except I thought that if I used the "i"
option, there would be some kind of announcement made upon a new meetme
person joining a conference.  Is that correct?  Is it the "i" option?
Because I'm not hearing an annoucement when a new person joins the
conference.

Also, if I combine the "i" with the "x" option, there is a segmentation
fault when the user presses the # key to exit.

I'm using CVS HEAD (the latest).

Thanks in advance,

B.