[Asterisk-Users] Looking for asterisk consultant with H323 configuration experience

Javed Ikbal asterisk at atranell.com
Fri May 20 15:00:44 MST 2005

I have managed to install and configure openh323, pwlib and asterisk-oh323,
and the channels are properely installed and working (asterisk comes up
without any problem)

I need someone to edit/write the conf files, make it work with SwissVoice
IP-10S (H323) phones (install whatever software is needed for that) and
provide documentation on how to add other phones and extensions, etc.

I will give you SSH access to the server.

Please contact me offline at asterisk at atranell.com (do not reply to the
list), and quote your hourly rate, and an estimate of how long will the work
take you, and your phone number.

Regards

Javed