[Asterisk-Users] Help with follow me

Alexander Scheerschmidt alexander.scheerschmidt at telenet.be
Fri May 20 13:49:17 MST 2005

Hi,
The call transfert to your cell-phone shouldn' be the problem.
But, you don't have control over you cell phone. Normaly, (almost)
, if you don't answer you cellphone too, the caller will be able to
Speak into you voicemail box (celluar phone,except your
Provider offers other services, to transfer the call back to another
Phonenumber, in your case back to the asterisk box.)
I think this would be a very expensive solution, don't you think ?

Cheers,
Alexander.