[Asterisk-Users] Dell PowerEdge SC420 for Office Implementation???

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri May 20 12:47:41 MST 2005

Well, if you are only making office to office calls, save the $500 per
T1 card and just use NICs.
The T1 card is only required if you are using a voice T1.  If you are
doing IAX to IAX for example between offices, then Asterisk is your
friend.
Avoid SIP altogether as it is not needed and just use IAX bwteen the
boxes.

Integration to legacy PBX can be found on the Wiki....
www.voip-info.org

Cheers,