[Asterisk-Users] Stange question...

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:49:21 MST 2005

Mmm i experienced something similar with a grandstream, but i would
not say it was a shock, just a strong noise, and i felt my ear like if
it were going to explode, but not sure how to avoid it. May be some
one here in the list can show us why this happens.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"