[Asterisk-Users] Stange question...

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Fri May 20 10:33:12 MST 2005

Dan Austin wrote:

>Yup.  I even suspected it was a 7960 before I got that far in your
>email.
>
>It hasn't happened to any of my users, but I heard about it at
>a Cisco users group meeting, from a number of people representing
>a different companies.
>
>Cisco was present and stumped, I have heard any more about it
>though.
>
>Dan

This is interesting.  I thought she had fallen off her rocker because
she said the one today actually hurt, where the one before she couldn't
tell if she got shocked or not.  And to answer the last response, she is
being nice about it, but I think I'm going to switch out her phone
before it happens again!!

Mark