[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk RealTime & asterisk configuration files through DBMS

Aurelio Forese a.forese at invidea.it
Fri May 20 08:55:55 MST 2005

Hi I'm a new user with Asterisk Realtime. I'm trying to write a web
application in PHP that will show me asterisk *conf files configuration
and that can help me to add/remove users/peers etc... I know that from
asterisk 1.0.7 on (with cvs upload) asterisk configuration files can be
managed trough aDBMS in my case Mysql. I'd want to know if someone knows
how can I "map" configuration files in database's tables: in example if
I have a sip conf how can I create a table in my database whose contents
are informations stored in sip.conf? Have I to manually insert all my
peers in my database's table? Any help of any kind in this argument is
well accepted! Thanks!