[Asterisk-Users] CallerID name lookup AGI script

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Fri May 20 08:35:25 MST 2005

Yeah that's the one that I'm using.   The incoming context in
extensions.conf has the following entry:

exten => MYNUMBER,1,EAGI(cid_rewrite.php,us)
exten => MYNUMBER,2,Macro(stdexten,201,SIP/201)

Pretty straight forward.  The phone still shows just the number when I
call inbound.

I modified the agi_config.php script to have mysql data proper, and when
I run the script from the shell, I can hit enter and go through the
steps:

[root at morse agi-bin]# ./cid_rewrite.php

VERBOSE "Format CID"

VERBOSE ""

VERBOSE "Formatted Number: "

VERBOSE "Extracted Name: "