[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Fri May 20 07:07:05 MST 2005

Another +1 from me too.

I ordered 15 7960s, a Cisco PoE switch and a TE110P from them,
everything came quick and in good order (well packed too!)

The TE110P was backordered a couple of days, and thus was subsequently
shipped in the same delivery method -- UPS SlowBoat --, so when I
realized this I had them FedEx another one overnight. Nothing out of
the ordinary, but you're not always guaranteed to have a wholesaler
pick and pack an item the same day when you're bugging them at 3pm.

/rg