[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi error2

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Fri May 20 05:41:27 MST 2005

A fix for what?
I think the patch in that link is broken because I had to take out a lot
of end of lines
Dont you maybe have a working patch
Thanks for the help
Just a question about the conf file
msn and incomingmsn
What is the difference
is msn what you uses when you with the Dial command and incomingmsn is
what is send to extensions.conf?
Thanks again
Altus