[Asterisk-Users] GOTO statement in Realtime-Extensions not workinglike expected

Bharat M. Sarvan bharat.sarvan at ezzibpo.com
Fri May 20 05:00:23 MST 2005

Use the Goto statement with '|' instead of ','. And make tables for each
context you have in the extensions.conf file.
          One thing I noticed is using Goto in real time extensions causes
the jump back to the extensions.conf file.
          So first jump to extensions.conf and then specify another switch
statement. But make  a new table for each context in the extensions.conf.

Regards:
Bharat M. Sarvan