[Asterisk-Users] Re: cisco 7960 question

Ben Buxton bb.ast at ml.cactii.net
Fri May 20 01:21:59 MST 2005

Matthew Simpson <matthew at txlink.net> uttered the following thing:
> I have a stupid question. How do you remove line presentations on a cisco
> 7960 ?  I have 3 line presentations I don't use anymore and I can't figure
> out how to remove them.

If you're using TFTP for configuration, firstly remove the relevent
configuration from the config file.

Then you have to go into the phone menus and remove the line
configurations. To do this you go into sip configuration, and in each
line you then have to blank out the entry for each config option.

Ben