[Asterisk-Users] I am looking for some features,

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu May 19 20:30:53 MST 2005

I am looking for some features. If you know of them, I would like to
know about it.

1. Last number redial

2. personal speed dial (100 numbers) preferable to be managed via the
web (because, we do still use numbers, but if by any chance we will able
to connect to skype, than a name would be good, which can be than one of
the speed dial numbers)

3. vote system of the last phone call.
Some calls are excellent, some are bad. I would like to give the
customer to help me to find out which line was good

4. I want to send a mail from the dial plan, but my attempt did not
work, can anybody help me to fix that line, please~
exten => _90NZZZZ.,513,SYSTEM(mail -s 'VPBX all lines in use'
ronald at elmit.com)

5. Heard, but not found anymore:   I want to record a message during the
phone conversation

bye

Ronald