[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk at ISPcon

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu May 19 18:37:05 MST 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, John Todd wrote:

[DELETED]

> Err.... well, that last presentation doesn't have anything to do with
> Brian or Greg at the moment, but of course SIP CPE is fairly relevant
> to service providers or PBX vendors/consultants working with Asterisk.

Jon,
	Glad to see that your going to be there this year. It will be nice
to finally meet you. Jon Price had asked me to see if I could find someone
to do the Barbie-Phone presentation and I briefly thought about doing it
myself, but I declined as I've got enough on my plate for next week.
However, I'm glad to see that someone as knowledgeable and well-respected
as yourself will be handling the topic. I'm making sure to block out the
time on my schedule to see your presentation.

	As Rick pointed out, the Digium booth could use some volunteers to
answer questions about Asterisk. If you are in the Baltimore area, and are
interested in promoting Asterisk at ISPcon, definitely get in touch with
Rick. Aside from getting access to the ISPCon exhibition floor, it will be
a good opportunity to meet vendor and client prospects.

See you in Baltimore!

                             KP-216-121-ST