[Asterisk-Users] no music on hold

admin dsanders at purecom.com
Thu May 19 17:37:10 MST 2005

I am using a UTStarcom ATA. I am having the same experience. I can hear the
music via firefly softphone if I call a test MoH extension directly, but
neither the hold button on the softphone, or the hold/flash buttons on a
regular phone (connected through the ATA) seem to work.

When I call a test MoH extension through the UTStarcom I sounds like it is
trying to play with random spurts of sound. Asterisk CLI shows the MoH
happening as normal, just no sound when using the hold buttons.

I am using HEAD version of *.  Does anyone have * HEAD running MoH without
problems?