[Asterisk-Users] LOOKING TO HIRE

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu May 19 16:53:27 MST 2005

Larry wall " A Script is what you give the actors. A program is what you
give the audience"

a study of scripting and programming....

http://www.redcor.ch/intranet_zope_plone/entscheidungshilfen/comapring_scripting_languages.pdf

and my $0.02 when u want something done quick u write a script...its
amazing how these small things eventually grow into something big, in
other words alot of what we have out here/there/everywhere started of in
a small script on the back of a napkin....if u wanna see what scripts
can do...see the human genome project...

but does it really matter....

Iqbal