[Asterisk-Users] MusicOnHold Loudness/Distortion

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Thu May 19 17:16:52 MST 2005

For whatever reason, the music on hold is extremely distorted and
loud. It didn't used to be this way and I haven't changed anything,
yet it persists. This is on all the channels we use (SIP, IAX2, Zap,
ALSA). Can anyone help with this, or has anyone seen this? The mp3s
play fine on any computer and haven't changed since they did work.
Those wishing to hear for themselves, feel free to call extension
8800 at the number/addresses below.

Thank you,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305