[Asterisk-Users] How do you put someone on hold on a zap channel?

Ariel Batista arielb27 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 14:48:25 MST 2005

Hold on asterisk is not possible But you can park the call. If you have
setup parking extensions in the features.conf the default is 700. You would
flash then 700 it will give you an area where it parked like 701.  Then when
your ready to get back to the call just pickup and dial exten 701 and you
got the call back.