[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Call Manager & Asterisk for Voicemail

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Thu May 19 10:08:07 MST 2005

Has anybody successfully (or I guess unsuccessfully for that matter)
implemented Cisco Call Manager and used an * box for voicemail?  I
checked the wiki and google and I see some references to Call Manager
Express and *, but CME is completely different than CM.  If anybody has
done this or has any insight, it would be appeciated.  We are trying to
migrate ~ 300 users off of Cisco Unity and onto * for voicemail so that
we have more flexibility and a lot lower maintenance costs.  Thanks.

Peder