[Asterisk-Users] dail out with SIP through a second server

Arjan Kroon Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Thu May 19 01:16:41 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to get the following situation.

Someone calls an application on one of our asterisk server.

In this application the caller will call a SIP client. (with the command
Dial)

The Sip client is connected with another asterisk server. (see below)

Caller --> asterisk01 (incoming server) --> asterisk00 (outbound server)
--> SIP client (X-lite)

Do anybody now how the command is to call a SIP client on another
asterisk server?

It is possible to send the configuration file, just say which
configuration files (sip.conf, etc)

First I tried to a simpler situation, see below

Caller --> asterisk00 (inbound/outbound server) --> SIP client (X-lite)

This situation worked perfect.

Thanks in advance

Arjan Kroon

email:  <mailto:arjan.kroon at mobillion.nl> arjan.kroon at mobillion.nl