[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Instant Messaging

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Wed May 18 23:45:11 MST 2005

If anyone has had success with IM with these phones in ANY
configuration, I, as well as others Im sure would love to hear about how
its done.

I envision messages being sent to the phone letting people know about
pending appointments, etc.  I honestly don't care too much about sending
a message back to a user, just receiving one, but the more detail the
better..

Thanks again,

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com