[Asterisk-Users] Missing Transfer Command (asterisk CVS 20050518)

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Wed May 18 19:23:44 MST 2005

What happened to the transfer command?; I can't find it in recent CVS.

I got ztdummy and zaptel loaded on a linux-2.6.12-rc3-RT-V0.7.46-02
and I'm able to dial into meetme, but I can't find the transfer
command to transfer a call from the asterisk cli.

Is this function removed and only found in the manager interface or is
there something wrong with my setup?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m