[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Wed May 18 18:57:34 MST 2005

Hi Garrett et al.

I'm a repeat customer of VoIPSupply.com and have nothing but good things
to say about them and their services.

I recently bought a quad PRI board along with 10 Cisco 7960's in one
order and just this past week I bought a TDM04B and another 10 7960's.

Both shipments arrived within 2 days of order placement. For as long as
the service and pricing continues to be good I'll buy from them.

We all have our off days, even me. My inbound PRI's failed due to a
screw up at MCI and we were down for 3 and a half days. I'm still here
and my customers are not at all worried about my viability or longevity.

I'm a $600M company with 800 employees in 7 countries. Taking a "risk"
on VoIPSupply.com has certainly paid off and I would encourage others to
do the same.

Mark Phillips
VP, Technical Services
Royalblue Financial Corp