[Asterisk-Users] send a text message from a phone get - 405method not allowed error

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed May 18 18:01:07 MST 2005

So how might a person support a "Write Msg" on a SIP phone?
THe phone receives it - and I want to also be able to send it...
Thanks,

Jerry
>/ I happen to have a WIP-5000 phone. I can send text messages to the phone
/>/ no problem. The phone also has a feature "Write Msg". I use it and enter
/>/ a valid extension for a WIP-5000 phone (so It will receive the text message)
/>/ and enter some small message and hit send...
/>/
/>/ I get a "405 Method not allowed error".
/>/
/>/ Is there something I dont have setup to be able to send text from a SIP
/>/ phone?
/>/
/>/ Thanks,
/>/
/>/ Jerry
/>/ Asterisk-Users mailing list
/>/ Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com <http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users>
/>/ To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: